A Solar Home System (SHS) is a small-scale, autonomous electricity supply for households that are off-grid or have unreliable access to energy. It generates electricity from sunshine and stores the electricity in a battery for consumption during the night or cloudy days. SHSs generate direct current (DC) that can be used for a range of electrical appliances, from lighting and mobile phone charging to small televisions, radios, fans or other appliances. By replacing fossil energy sources such as kerosene, candles and dry batteries, SHSs have the potential to reduce indoor air pollution and substitute energy expenditures.
- MPPT based solar battery charger
- 20W to 80W output power capacity
- In built SMF battery for 8 hours backup
- Smart android application to control and monitor system
- Control and monitor the load by android smart phone application
MPPT Bluetooth Enabled Solar Charge Controller
Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Especially in case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra-fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30[%] compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10[%] compared to slower MPPT controllers.
- Load Short circuit protection
- Battery Reverse Protection
- 6KV Grid Surge Protection
- Grid and Solar Energy Meter data collection on Smartphone app
- Master Load control from the Smartphone app.
- Battery Cut off Limit can be set from the Smartphone app