What is Sanitation: Sanitation can be defined as the safe disposal of human excreta and associate hygiene promotion. Sanitation so described is important as it separates humans from excreta. A safe toilet accompanied by hand washing with soap, provides an effective barrier to transmission of diseases.
Having access to sanitation is a basic human right, yet most of the India’s population suffer on a daily basis from a lack of access to a clean and functioning toilet. Without toilets, untreated human waste can impact a whole community, affecting many aspects of daily life and ultimately posing a serious risk to health. Keep this in mind our company design and develop a low cost toilet which is suitable for rural area with the following features.
- Elegant and smooth interior.
- Fully folded, lightweight, easy to carry FRP toilet for single person.
- The whole system can be assembled within 2 hours using normal tools by any plumber.
- The whole system made by water proof FRP panels.
- Easy to clean, flushing/outlet system with overheads water tank of 200 litres capacity requires no maintenance.
- Provided ventilation, louvers for fresh air.
- No extra foundation required.
- Smart Looking.
- Also available without overhead tank.
- Also available with automatic solar light system.
- Structure warranty for two year against any damage in normal condition, there is no warranty against fire accident.
- Also available with bio-digester tank.
Dimensions for single toilet
Length: 900 mm
Width: 825 mm
Height: 2400 mm
Height without water tank: 2100 mm
We also design the multiple cabin toilets and urinals as per the customer requirements.